'We've talked about wellbeing more and there's a lot more awareness. We've allowed children to know it's OK not to have a healthy mind all the time ...'
Wellbeing Award for Schools
11 Oct 2019
Wellbeing Award for Schools: Impact, Best Practice and What Works
With more than 1000 schools now enrolled on the award, we thought it was time to evaluate the impact it is having on schools.
So we asked our accredited schools. The response was overwhelmingly positive.
- 93% agreed the award had a large or medium impact on pupil wellbeing
- 93% agreed it had a large or medium impact on parent wellbeing
- 93% agreed it had a large or medium impact on staff wellbeing
What about other areas such as pupil behaviour, staff wellbeing and staff morale?
- 95% agreed the award had improved pupils' behaviour
- 93% agreed it had improved staff wellbeing
Best practice and what works
Our accredited schools are so enthusiastic about the award that they want share their ideas and experience. You'll find this report is packed full of ideas for you to try in your school, with lots of examples of strategies and methods that are producing great outcomes for pupils, parents and staff.