What our awards offer
Formal recognition that a school has met – and can evidence – very high standards of provision and practice.
Strategies and interventions that bring about positive change and improve pupil outcomes.
Involve the wider community and relevant stakeholders – such as parents, pupils and staff – in the change process.
Our range of awards
Wellbeing Award for Schools
Promote emotional wellbeing and mental health across your schoolLearn more
Excellence in Pupil Development Award
Develop pupil skills that last a lifetimeLearn more
Best Practice with Teaching Assistants Award
Maximise the impact of teaching assistants across your schoolLearn more
Leading Parent Partnership Award
Develop positive relationships with parentsLearn more
SEND Inclusion Award
Improve outcomes for pupils with SENDLearn more
Steps to achieving an award
2. Action planning
3. Portfolio building
- Evaluate your provision online
- Involve key stakeholders
- Identify current strengths and areas for improvement
- Focus on areas that need improving
- Identify specific steps to achieve all KPIs
- Use the online action plan to track your progress
- Collect evidence to meet the award framework
- Showcase your achievements and successes
- Store evidence online or compile your own folder
- Arrange an in-school visit with a trained award verifier
- Collaboratively assess your achievements
- Demonstrate how you have achieved each KPI
- Time to celebrate and share your achievements
- Receive a certificate of achievement valid for three years
- Continue your great work post-accreditation
- Apply for reassessment after three years
- Demonstrate sustained progress and impact
- Renew your accreditation for three more years
'Our links with parents and their support of the school were applauded by Ofsted. We will certainly recommend the award to other schools'
How our awards have impacted whole-school communities
we have strengthened the entire thread of personal development in terms of our approach, meeting the needs of the families that we serve...
Our stakeholders regularly comment on the school's effort and focus on wellbeing and this is reflected in both staff and student retention rates